Redeeming Grace Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and welcome diversity, recognizing it as a key competitive advantage. The value of different backgrounds and perspectives should not be overlooked. Having a diverse workforce assists us in looking at all situations from a variety of angles and encourages the development of innovative ideas and solutions. Embracing and understanding what each employee’s background and perspective can contribute gives us a competitive edge.
NOTE: Statements included in this job description are intended to reflect the general duties and responsibilities of this position and are not to be interpreted as being all inclusive. This document will be revisited as necessary and amended to reflect any changes in the duties and/or responsibilities of the position.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the Executive Director.
The Administrative Assistant will manage and improve the efficiency of our organization’s operations. Duties will include managing and creating documents, guiding operating methods, monitoring budgets and bookkeeping, improving information systems, overseeing human resource requirements, and being a support to the Executive Director. Your superior organizational skills and strategic planning will assist Redeeming Grace in executing a program that is operated with integrity and excellence.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter and problem solver, adaptable to change, have superior organizational skills, and able to learn and execute technology. The Administrative Assistant should streamline operations and ensure that administrative functions run smoothly. A working knowledge of Quickbooks and Google Workspace are essential.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Bookkeeping with a knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Create and Manage Google Workspace Documents.
- Manage donor Information.
- Develop organizational policies.
- Manage schedules for multiple people.
- Assist with Grant applications.
- Help with event logistics.
- Manage Human Resource and nonprofit legal requirements.
- Assist Executive Director as needed.
- A thorough understanding of, and dedication to, the vision of Redeeming Grace Ministries, along with demonstrated Christian work ethics.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Google Workspace.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Budget management experience.
- Exceptional time management & organizational skills.